Thank you for your interest in serving our CitySalt Kids! We see our kids as precious treasures and place a high value on providing a safe place for kids and leaders to experience God’s love as they interact together.
Child and Youth Protection Training
CitySalt is affiliated with the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel and committed to providing a positive, safe, and enjoyable ministry experience for kids. It is our privilege to care for kids by working to create a safe and nurturing environment that fosters spiritual, emotional, and physical health for all participants. This includes promoting best practices and protection for all staff and volunteers from unwarranted accusations.
To that end, all staff and volunteers with access to children at CitySalt Church must complete the proper forms and training requirements prior to serving in roles with kids for Sunday services, summer camps, retreats or other CitySalt sponsored events.
All staff and volunteers with access to children at CitySalt Church must comply with the following expectations:
- Submit a completed Leader Application
- Submit a completed Background Check Form
- Read, understand, and agree to the Code of Conduct
- Watch and comprehend the importance of the Training Videos
- Have no record of any criminal conviction related to abuse, indecency or injury to a child or adult and agree to work with kids in a manner that will not abuse (physically, verbally, sexually, or emotionally) or neglect any child or adult.
- Agree to abide by all policies, expectations and procedures regarding children
- Submit a completed Kids Ministry Commitment Form
Should you have questions or need assistance you may contact Pam Sand at (541) 954-8336 or email@example.com.
Code of Conduct - The standard expectation for all those working with Kids in Foursquare affiliated churches.
Training Videos - A four part video training series for use in Foursquare affiliated churches to help train, inform and prevent the maltreatment of children.
Kids Ministry Commitment - All staff and volunteers with access to children must submit a Kids Ministry Commitment (.pdf) acknowledging the completion the necessary forms and training expectations prior to serving.
Forms can be
PO Box 5830
Eugene, OR 97405
Contact Pam Sand at (541) 954-8336