Thank you for your interest in serving our CitySalt Kids! We see our kids as precious treasures and place a high value on providing a safe place for kids and leaders to experience God’s love as they interact together.
CHILD AND YOUTH PROTECTION TRAINING
CitySalt is affiliated with the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel and committed to providing a positive, safe, and enjoyable ministry experience for kids. It is our privilege to care for kids by working to create a safe and nurturing environment that fosters spiritual, emotional, and physical health for all participants. This includes promoting best practices and protection for all staff and volunteers from unwarranted accusations.
Kids ministry Commitment
All staff and volunteers with access to children at CitySalt Church must submit a Leader Application and provide a Kids Ministry Commitment Form acknowledging the completion of the following forms and training expectations prior to serving.
- Read, understand, and agree to abide by the “Child and Youth Protection Code of Conduct” of the Foursquare.
- Watch and comprehend the importance of the content in all four of the training sessions on “Child and Youth Protection Training.”
- Complete and submit a Security Background Check Form.
- Have never been convicted of abuse, indecency or injury to a child or adult and agree to work with kids in a manner that will not abuse (physically, verbally, sexually, or emotionally) or neglect any child or adult.
- Agree to abide by all policies, expectations and procedures regarding children and as otherwise deemed applicable to me. I further understand that any violation of this code of conduct may result in my immediate removal from all access to children at CitySalt Church.
Forms can be
PO Box 5830
Eugene, OR 97405
Contact Pam Sand at (541) 954-8336